Friday, October 19, 2007

Rant to follow! ~~Sexy is as Sexy does. :

I don't know about you, but the things that truly get under my skin, usually start with sex! I'm not talkin,' give me a booty-shakin' Mamma, who'll shred my wallet quicker than you can say, Benjamin Franklin; (Oh no, heaven forbid, I should meet a woman who's after money I don't have!)

It's all about learning to take the good, with the bad. Moderation, man. I just don't know why the thought of a long, tall, drink of water, in a bikini, settles everything discombobulated, that's all.

Doesn't everyone~~man, woman, best friend..even ya enemies (if they're adaptable to forgiveness!)~~deserve to rant about their sexy, and, sometimes not-so-sexy, lives?

What I want to be able to say, loud and clear, is, "I've got Coconuts!"

And, if the mood is right, and, the laughter (with me, not AT me!) loud~~maybe, just maybe, what is confusing & disappointing in this world, will get a little bit brighter.

What if you could visualize an "ideal"; an idea...kind of a collage, with our words & deeds, and forms of expression, uninhibited~~NO P.C. here!..I don't think SooooooOOOOO!" [Thank you, Fred Willard>>(ie: "A Mighty Wind")]~~~

A rant for CoCoNuts!!! Maybe, I could reveal Our "animal instincts" without fear...Monkeys, we are! (I'll say it, damnit: Darwin still has a point!!)

And, if the photos make men hard, and women smile~~all the better!!

Even the "N word" ~~crazy, as that may sound~~shall have it's place.

After all, Sexy peeps:

In order to make the "word" disappear, we'd have to do an awful amount of shredding.

Culture sure is an animal...so sexy, and discombobulated!

Each day, we enter the Zoo,
hoping for a little love...a little sex,
amongst the CocoNuts,

being sold!!

CoCoNUTS!!!!

Add to My Profile | More Videos

xx,Will (10/19/2007)~~(wink)~~Of course, that's just MY penny's worth!

No comments: