Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just Shoot me!

This is more a post of self-loathing! (If you're going to rant, remember..every once and a while you've got to rant at yourself. Got it. Good!)

**
I just found out, that the VH1 Documentary (THE WHO, "Amazing Journey") is going to be on November 9th! What a dope, I am! (Still gonna watch it.) :(
**
I forgot to post on Sunday. (So spank me!)
or..shoot me.

Let's look at it this way:

at least, I wore boxers , and didn't step on anybodies foot recently. (I don't drive, Britney! Get a friggin' driver, why don'cha? You got a Nanny, right?)

**
And, of course,
last, but certainly not least:

My Post title is a "Sit. Com. Title".....(I'm having a real hard time, being "original." I need to be f'ing original, damnit!
HELP!

xx,Will. 10/23/07. (Sugasm...coming up!# 102!!)

No comments: